It is tick and flea season as the warm spring air settles in, it also means so the flea and tick season begins. Being a good pet owner means doing preventive measures insuring your dogs health.
About the product:
READ THE ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
DO NOT USE ON CATS
For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice on Dogs
• Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky
Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis)
for up to four weeks
• Repels and kills all life stages of fleas
• Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
• Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month
• Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month
• Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix® II treated dog
• Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
• Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies
• 5-way protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice
• Kills chewing lice
The product is in a small convenient single size dosage. It is simple to put on your dog, I in fact applied it to my dog alone. DH and I usually would do a job like this together. I read the packaging and labels. It is easy to understand and use. I have not seen a single flea or tick on my dog, since I put it on. .
I was sent a sample of the K9 Advantix II to facilitate this review.